Welcome to the Registration!
The 4th APacCHRIE Youth Conference - “ RICH-E” May 21-23, 2013
Registration Rates for Youth Conference
|Type||CONFERENCE REGISTRATION Rates
• MOP960 (approx. USD 120)
- Must be Registered – All individuals attending the conference must pay a registration fee and all workshops and break-out session presenters MUST be registered
- Paper registration form must be filled in for Group registration
Payment Method: Credit Cards
The following credit cards will be accepted for payment: Visa and MasterCard. Changes in payment method or credit card after initial payment is processed are NOT permitted, no exceptions. Please be sure that you are using the appropriate credit card for this transaction.
- Purpose of Use – APac CHRIE Youth Conference Macau 2013 Registration fee
- Information Sharing and Disclosure – The University may request for your personal information such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone numbers and the data collected may be transferred to different units within the University for administrative purposes. The personal information will not be disclosed to the third party outside the University. Please note that the payment transaction for the online settlement of fees will be processed through the Macau Postal Savings' Electronic Payment Platformand your credit card or bank account information will not be stored in the UM website.
- Online Security – To prevent unauthorized access and disclosure of sensitive personal information from being accessed by the third party, Firewalls and Security Socket Layer (SSL) security measures are adopted.
- Internet Communications – Messages or any kind of data transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secured. Communications over the Internet may be subject to interruption and delays due to Internet traffic congestion or incorrect data transmission.
To cancel a registration and request a refund, a written request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter "APac CHRIE Youth Conference Macau 2013 Refund" in the subject line
- If cancelled on or before 20 March 2013, a full refund of registration fee would be made (there would be fluctuation in exchange rate and bank charge which makes the difference in final refund)
- 50% refund would be made between 21 March 2013 to 20 April 2013
- There will be no refund for cancellation made after 20 April, 2013
- Refund (if any) will be made after the conference by bank draft.
Registration for Youth Conference
Option 1: Online Registration (for individual participants)
Online Registration is recommended for efficient logistics and secure handling of information.
Register NOW! (please read the online registration guidelines before you register.)
Option 2: Registration Form (for group registration)
You may also fill in your information in the registration form, and send it back to email@example.com for registration. Notification will be sent to you if you are registered successfully.