The 4th APacCHRIE Youth Conference - “ RICH-E ”
The 4th ApacCHRIE Youth Conference will be hosted by University of Macau from May 21 to May 23, 2013 in Macau. With the theme of “RICH-E” for the APac-CHRIE youth conference 2013, this aims to provide a platform for participants in this conference segment to ‘RICH’ up their lives! The four letters of the word ‘RICH’ have their own meaning being Responsible, Innovative, Charming, Hopeful and in the end through this an Entrepreneurin tourism, a major factor behind tourism growth and development and a significant feature of successful leaders in the industry.
The Youth Conference will focus on the various aspects of education, training and academic development for the hospitality and tourism industry in this dynamic and challenging global environment. The Youth Conference will allow students with different cultural backgrounds to interact, discuss and exchange ideas, knowledge and practical skills.
Call for Presentations
The 4th APac-CHRIE Youth Conference is now calling for presentations from all undergraduate students!
Who Should Join the Conference?
All UNDERGRADUATE students are invited to join the conference. Students can either join as participants or join as presenters.
- For students who want to join as participants, students will need to register and fill in the registration form.
- For students who want to join as presenters, students will need to submit abstracts by February 18, 2013 with topics in the hospitality and tourism area that will be presented during the APac-CHRIE 2013 Youth Conference
All papers will be blindly reviewed by the Paper Review Committee and its invited reviewers. Paper acceptance notice will be sent by March 8, 2013 and full paper must be sent by April 5, 2013. Once a paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register in order to have the paper presented and included in the proceedings.
Any topics related to the hospitality and tourism area (such as hotel, gaming, food and beverage, MICE, transportation, entertainment and retail) that cover
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Trends and Development
- Challenges and Opportunities
- Organizational behavior and ethics
- Other relevant topics
Paper Submission Guidelines
- All undergraduate students are eligible to submit papers. Undergraduate students must be the first author of the paper.
- Two to three page abstracts (typed, single spaced) of proposed papers should be submitted for final selection process.
- Full paper submissions should not be more than 19 pages (double spaced including everything, page margins of 1 inch, (2.54cm) on all sides).
- Author’s name should be on the cover page. The author(s) names should start with the lead student author, in the case of multiple authors, and their academic status, i.e., senior, junior, second-year, or first-year.
- All papers submitted should be original (have not been published elsewhere). In addition, it must follow the accepted academic writing standards and format.
- All abstracts and full papers should be formatted for double-blinded review process. Authors should indicate in the cover page whether the submissions are for abstracts or full paper.
- The paper will be blindly reviewed by the Paper Review Committee and its invited reviewers. Once a paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register in order to have the paper presented and included in the proceedings.
- All submissions should be in MS Word and follow APA format. English is the official language of the Conference and should use in all abstract submissions, publications and presentations.
- Submit abstracts to the Paper Review Committee (email@example.com) via electronic mail with title “Paper for Apac-CHRIE Youth Conference”.
Submission of Abstracts: February 18, 2013
Paper Acceptance Notification: March 8, 2013
Submission of Full Papers: April 5, 2013