CAREER ADVISING SERVICE
Not sure what to do after graduation, or need help for employment?
The transition from university to workplace can be a tough process. But don’t worry, our career advisors will listen to your needs and help you figure out your career planning and preparation. Students are welcomed to discuss employment issues and career plan with us. All information collected and discussed will be kept strictly confidential. Contact usto make an appointment.
What can career advising do for you?
- Post-graduation direction exploration – Employment? Graduate Study?
- Career interests, skills, and work values exploration
- Cover letter and job resume review
- Mock job interview practice
- Resume Clinic: small group to discuss resume elements, polish job resume, and provide individual advising. Students are welcome to join a session upon registration. Please refer to the Student E-bulletin Board for details.