The UM Macao Distinguished Visiting Scholar (MDS), established by University of Macau (UM) under the UM Macao Talent Program, aims to attract established scholars to conduct inter/multi-disciplinary research activities with UM faculty members or to promote joint research projects/publications.
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Health Sciences
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science and Technology
Faculty of Social Sciences
Institute of Applied Physics and Materials Engineering
Institute of Chinese Medical Sciences / State Key Laboratory of Quality Research in Chinese Medicine
State Key Laboratory of Analog and Mixed-Signal VLSI
- Associate Professor or above from prestigious universities or research institutions (e.g. top 200 universities of recognized world university rankings or Project 985/211 universities in Mainland China).
- Proven track records in related fields of expertise.
Honorarium and Duration:
- Maximum honorarium of MOP100,000 (taxable).
- Agreed visiting period with the hosting faculty.
- University accommodation will be provided.
Application Procedures and Deadline
- Fill in the attached application form “MacaoTalentProgram_AppForm_VisitingScholar” and provide the necessary materials, i.e. copy of identity card/passport and detailed curriculum vitae.
- Submit all application materials to “firstname.lastname@example.org” (in PDF format).
1st batch: on or before 15/02/2019
2nd batch: on or before 15/05/2019
For any enquiries, please please contact Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office at email@example.com. Website: https://www.um.edu.mo/research/. Tel: +853 8822 4388 / 8822 4389.
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China