Established in 2009 as an academic support unit, the Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office (RSKTO) aims to coordinate and promote academic and scientific related research activities of UM, contributing to the University's ambition of engaging in productive research with recognized international standards and significant local impact.
The RSKTO serves to assist the University with:
- Implementation of research policies
- Support to R&D projects
- Mechanism for funding administration
- Promotion of the University's research
- Management of internal/external research support
- Intellectual property affairs (e.g. patent and trademark)