Kan Kan CHAN, 陳勤勤
Faculty of Education, University of Macau
Room 1021, Faculty of Education,
University of Macau, E33,
Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
(853) 8822 8750
(853) 8822 2402
· Doctor of Education, Durham University, UK
· Master of Science, University of Macau, China SAR
· Bachelor of Science, University of Macau, China SAR
· EDUC1017 Thinking and Learning with IT
· EDUC6506 Assessing Young Children
· A Survey of Macau Primary and Secondary Teachers’ Knowledge and Beliefs of Classroom Assessment
· Learning Geometry with Dynamic Geometry Software
· Early Childhood Curriculum Development
· Portfolio Assessment
· Educational Courseware Production
· Intelligent Tutoring System
· IT Curriculum in Macau
· Chan, K. K. (2019). Using Tangible Objects in Early Childhood Classrooms: A Study of Macau Pre-service Teachers. Early Childhood Education Journal, 1-10. (SSCI)
· Chen, R. W., & Chan, K. K. (2019). Using Augmented Reality Flashcards to Learn Vocabulary in Early Childhood Education. Journal of Educational Computing Research, 0735633119854028. (SSCI)
· Chan, K. K. (2018). The Effect of Teachers’ Perceptions on the Role of Technology in Assessment: the Case of Macau. International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research, 17. pp. 127-137.
· Zhou, M., Chan, K. K., & Teo, T. (2016). Modelling Mathematics Teachers’ Intention to Use the Dynamic Geometry Environments in Macau: An SEM Approach. Journal of Educational Technology & Society, 19(3), 181-193. (SSCI)
· Chan, K. K. (2015). Salient Beliefs of Mathematics Teachers Using Dynamic Geometry Software. EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science & Technology Education, 11(1), 139-148. (SSCI)
· Chan, K. K., & Leung, S. W. (2014). Dynamic geometry software improves mathematical achievement: systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of educational computing, 51(3), 311 - 325 doi: 10.2190/EC.51.3.c (SSCI)
· Chan, K. K. R. and K. C. Cheung (2005). "Information and Communication Technology for Youths in Macao: Literacy, Policies, Provisions, and ICT Curriculum." Journal of Youth Studies 8(2): 1-11.
· Zhou, Y.C. & Chan, K. K. (2019). Effects of Cooperative Learning with Dynamic Mathematics Software (DMS) on Learning Inverse Proportional Function. The 11th Asian Conference on Education. Tokyo, Japan.
· Chan, K.K. (2018). A meta-analytic review of digital practice in school to develop emergent literacy. The 5th International Conference on Foreign Language Learning and Teaching. Chiang Mai, Thailand.
· Chen, R.W. and Chan, K.K. (2018). Augmented Reality for Children Vocabulary Learning: Case Study in a Macau Kindergarten. The 70th OMEP World Assembly and Conference. Prague, Czech Republic.
· Chan, K.K. (2017). Beliefs of Pre-service Teachers in Using Tangible Objects in Early Childhood Classroom. International. London International Conference on Education (LICE-2017). Cambridge, U.K.
· Chen J. and Chan, K.K. (2016). Learning Text with Diagram: A Meta-Analysis. International Conference on Education, Psychology, and Learning – Fall Session. Seoul, South Korea.
· Chan, K. K. (2015). May I use Dynamic Geometry Software to show my knowledge in Mathematics? The Second Asian Symposium on Education, Equity and Social Justice, Hiroshima, Japan.
· Chan, K. K. (2013). Perception of teachers on the role of technology in classroom assessment. International Association of Educational Assessment - 39th Annual Conference. Tel Aviv, Isreal.
· Chan, K. K. (2013). Exploring Mathematics Teachers' Beliefs of using Dynamic Geometry Software in Classroom. EDULEARN13: 5th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies. Barcelona, Spain, International Association of Technology, Education and Development (IATED).
· Chan, K. K. (2012). ICT literacy in Macau Primary Education. American Educational Research Association Annual Conference AERA2012, Vancouver, Canada.
· Chan, K. K. (2012). Primary students' attitudes towards Mathematics. 12th International Congress on Mathematical Education, Seoul, Korea.
· Chan, K. K., Wai, F.L. (2010). SG-LAB: A 3-D interactive tool for geometry education. The 18th International Conference on Computers in Education, ICCE 2010 Putrajaya, Malaysia.
· Chan, K. K. (2010). Assessments for learning in Macau early childhood education. The OMEP (World Organization for Early Childhood Education) 26th World Congress, Gothenburg, Sweden.
· Chan, K. K. (2009). Lessons for Teaching ICT literacy in Macau Primary Education. 7th International Conference on Education and Information Systems, Technologies and Applications: EISTA 2009, Orlando, International Institute of Informatics and Systemics.
· Chan, K. K. (2009). How can a report card facilitate assessment for learning? 35th International Association for Educational Assessment (IAEA) Annual Conference Brisbane, Australia.
· Chan, K. K. (2008). Review of a practice using blog to achieve learning-oriented assessment. World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications, Vienna, Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education.
· Chan, K. K. and J. Ridgway (2007). Engaging learners in assessment via the use of blogs. 12th Biennial Conference for Research on Learning and Instruction, Budapest, EARLI.
· Chan, K. K. and J. Ridgway (2006). Students’ perception of using blogs as a tool for reflection and communication. The13th International Conference of the Association for Learning Technology, Edinburgh, Association for Learning Technology.
· Chan, K. K. and J. Ridgway (2005). Blog: a tool for reflective practice in teacher education? International Conference on Education and Information Systems: Technologies and Applications, Orlando.
· Chan, K. K. (2004). Digital portfolio: more than a file carbinate. International Conference on Computer in Education, Melbourne, Australia.
· Chan, K. K. (2003). A review of portfolio assessment in teacher education. Learning conference, London, UK.
· Chan, K. K. (2002). An exploration of virtual community in Macau. Proceedings of E-Learn 2002 World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, & Higher Education, Montreal Canada, Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE).
· Li, Y. P. and K. K. Chan (2000). Design of an Intelligent Web-based Algebra Learning System. 1st International Workshop on Intelligent Multimedia Computing and Networking.
· Li, Y. P. and K. K. Chan (2000). An on-line ITS for elementary algebra. The 8th International Conference on Computers in Education/International conference on Computer-Assisted Instruction 2000. Taiwan
· Chan, K.K. (2019). English literacy instruction in Macau Primary Education: What can we learn from the instructional award scheme?. In B.L. Reynolds & M.F. Teng (Eds.), English Literacy Instruction for Chinese Speakers (pp. 95-107). Singapore: Palgrave Macmillan. (ISBN: 978-981-13-6652-9)
· 陳勤勤 (2003) <一切從輕鬆開始 - 民安中葡幼稚園讀書會的分析> 載於教育暨青年局出版的「幼兒教育校本課程發展計劃」光碟
· 陳勤勤、薛寶嫦 (2003) <民安幼稚園課程試驗工作總結>載於教育暨青年局出版的「幼兒教育校本課程發展計劃」光碟